Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Mid Game

This project is much smaller than it appears.
It's a little more than three months until Adepticon, so let's see how far along I am with my projects. I can tell you this much, it's not as far as I hoped.

First, the the Lucas box set for Malifaux which I didn't expect until this month, I was able to get in December from special sale Wyrd Miniatures put on. However, all I managed on them was to get them put together. So far I haven't even played with them because I'm not sure how to transport them. Note sure if I need another bag or fit them in the one I have. So you see, I don't want to mess up the pluck-n-pull tray until I decide. Lame right?

My Malifaux gremlins, which were not really a major concern for Adepticon, kinda moved to front. I am currently rebasing all of them onto inverted bases. These bases have the hollow area on top instead of underneath. I am going to use water effects to make some fun bayou bases. Hopefully they will turn out. Hope to keep track of these with pics so I can post a step by step at a later date.

My wood elf Blood Bowl team are sadly still in the box. I did wind up getting some wood slices to base them on which hopefully will look cool. I'm a little nervous about doing it though which has caused me to stall a little bit on those. Using these bases will require pinning and elves are not exactly known for having big ankles to jam wire into. This is another item I hope to document for later.

Not a whole lot accomplished so far and definitely not what I had planned out in my head. My focus at this point should be Lucas for Malifaux events and wood elves for Blood Bowl, but really want to have gremlins to take as well to mix it up. Well back to it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment